We want you to enjoy every moment at New Mills Art Theatre and hope you’ll find the information here useful when planning your visit.
Jodrell Street, New Mills, SK22 3HJ
There is free on street parking available around our venue. As street parking can be limited, we have agreements with Swizzels and Avenue 65 (just off Albion Road) to use their car parks.
As we reopen this Autumn we have a number of Covid safety measures in place to make you feel safe and comfortable coming back through our doors. Coming in and out of the theatre may take slightly longer. Please be patient and courteous with our volunteers.
Entrance will be through the main front doors, a one way system is in place. When leaving the building you will be directed to a fire exit door.
The NHS Track and Trace QR code will be in the foyer for people to scan using their smart phones, hand sanitiser will also be available.
In line with government guidance with regards to face covering indoors, when moving around the theatre we would encourage you to wear a mask unless you are exempt. These can be removed once seated in the auditorium.
As of 19 July, theatres could open to no social distancing. We would however ask you to maintain a safe social distance where possible when moving around the theatre.
Please do not attend if you are experiencing Covid 19 symptoms or you believe you have been infected.
Thank you for playing your part and we look forward to seeing you at the theatre again soon
In the meantime make sure you check out our What’s On for the latest events we have programmed for 2021/2022. Also, we’d love it if you were able to support us during this extremely difficult time.
Stalls Box Left: 5 – Currently not used for Audience
Stalls Box Right: 5 – Currently not used for Audience
Stalls Wheelchair positions 3 + 3 carers
Circle Box Left: 4
Circle Box Right: 4
• Loading area is through the main scene dock entrance of the theatre on Wood Street.
• Loading takes place at street level, on a flat and even road, however there is a pavement to negotiate
• There is a drop of approx 500mm from the scene dock door to stage level, ramping can be provided.
• Loading area can accommodate pieces not in excess of 10′ x 4′.
• There are no lifts
• Stage Loading Doors are located off-stage left and are NOT DIRECTLY accessible by truck.
• They are 10’h x 4’w and are 2’ off the ground.