We want you to enjoy every moment at New Mills Art Theatre and hope you’ll find the information here useful when planning your visit.
Jodrell Street, New Mills, SK22 3HJ
There is no public parking provision at the theatre, only on-street drop-off and collection along Jodrell Street. Stage equipment and supplies are delivered via entrances on Wood Street and the lane to the south of the theatre, or through the main door on Jodrell Street.
As street parking can be limited, we have agreements with Swizzels and Avenue 65 (just off Albion Road) to use their car parks.
We are open to full houses as social distancing is no longer required by the Government however, the wellbeing of audiences at New Mills Art Theatre remains our priority so please be kind to our staff and those around you by following directions given by staff and respect other peoples distance when moving around.
Hand sanitisation stations are located throughout our Theatre.
NHS Track and Trace QR codes are displayed for you to check in when you arrive at our venue.
Unless exempt, we strongly recommend that customers use face coverings whilst in the Theatre for the safety of other customers and our staff.
Our staff may continue to wear face coverings for your protection.
Please do not attend if you are experiencing Covid 19 symptoms or you believe you have been infected.
In the meantime make sure you check out our What’s On for the latest events we have programmed for 2022. Also, we’d love it if you were able to support us .
Stalls Box Left: 5 – Currently not used for Audience
Stalls Box Right: 5 – Currently not used for Audience
Stalls Wheelchair positions 3 + 3 carers
Circle Box Left: 4
Circle Box Right: 4
• Loading area is through the main scene dock entrance of the theatre on Wood Street.
• Loading takes place at street level, on a flat and even road, however there is a pavement to negotiate
• There is a drop of approx 500mm from the scene dock door to stage level, ramping can be provided.
• Loading area can accommodate pieces not in excess of 10′ x 4′.
• There are no lifts
• Stage Loading Doors are located off-stage left and are NOT DIRECTLY accessible by truck.
• They are 10’h x 4’w and are 2’ off the ground.